What keeps you awake at night? Mine is usually my brain overthinking EVERY LITTLE THING POSSIBLE!
Here are some of the most common ones:
- How's your health?
- Did you lock all the doors?
- Why did you think that eating an entire wheel of cheese right before bedtime was a good idea?
- Are you a good offspring?
- Were you a decent human being today or a total waste of space?
- Remember your ex? How are THEY doing?
- What did that person mean when they said that one thing?
- What happened with your former BFF?
- Is your phone trying to tell you something really important right now or is it just a useless notification you should have switched off but never did?
- What was that sound?
Do those keep you awake?