Navigating the world of online dating can be a tricky thing-especially if you keep attracting a bunch of losers. Thankfully, Elite Daily has compiled a list of five ways you can change your dating profile to ensure you start matching with people you’re actually interested in. Here they are:
- Don’t let your best guy friend pick your photos. Men are visual creatures, so your guy best friend will choose photos where you look your hottest--not ones that reflect your actual personality.
- Don’t post too many bikini photos. All this will get you is a thirsty sexter.
- Don’t be fake in your photos or bio. If you are a sorority girl who loves the nightlife, talk about how you “work hard and play hard.” But don’t post pictures of yourself doing something chill like camping--or you might find a lumberjack calling.
- Show a range of photos of yourself. Not all your pictures should be of you drenched in sweat and wearing Lululemon pants.
- Don’t be totally unfiltered. Filters can be a good thing--just don’t go too far.