Life can get challenging especially when you try to balance work life, social life, family life, and try to throw in a workout routine as well.
Eat This, Not That! reached out to an online fitness and nutrition coach to share some ways you can sneak in a quick workout while you work. Doing this small habit daily can improve your overall health overtime so check them out below:
- Take a break and do some quick workouts such as squats and desk pushups.
- Go for a walk while you take a phone call and get your daily steps in.
- Take a 10 minute break to do a "micro-workout." Doing a high-intensity interval training workout burns calories quick in such a short amount of time.
- Do some walking lunges when going to a different room or while going to your car.
- Use a stability ball as a chair for your desk. You can do some squats, pushup holds and plank extensions.